5 hours ago
- EJ's First Holy Communion
- Nokia Asha 302! Chat, FB & Tweet with a Fast 1GHz Processor.
- Siamese Cats Bring Good Luck
- How Soon Should You Start Using Anti-Ageing Solutions?
- How To Manage Unwanted / Dumb Posts On Your Facebook News Feed
- Seamus Finally Gave In... He Ate Balut (Duck Egg)!
- Waggy Had a Blast at #Pedigree Puppy Love Event ^,^
- The Secret: Happiness Attracts More Happiness
- Did America Get it Wrong for Not Voting for Jessica Sanchez as their Idol?
- Proud Volunteers at Recycle Feed Run Event!
Friday, August 8, 2008
There are loadsssssss to sort! I don't know which one to pick first! (well, I never really know which is which because somehow I get attached to all our stuff and it's hard to say goodbye because they're mine!) :P Our objective this time is to get rid all of our furnitures and hopefully most of Elijah's toys. We will put up all our furnitures for sale through e-moo. However, it's gonna be a lot of hardwork though convincing him to give away his toys because he kept insisting that he loves all of them. When we told him that we are going to give his old toys to kids who doesn't have toys and that will make them happy, he looked as if he thought about it and sort of agreed. Inaudibly, he said, "Okay" and added, "but not my favourite toys!" Well, I'm not giving away his superman because I believe that one is a limited edition. :P bbl