BC Bloggers recently came up with a weekly Meme and first Meme is the "Things That Make You Happy". This topic was submitted by Sanna of http://
womanscribbles.netso she is hosting this week's meme.
If you wish to join us BC Bloggers, please visit this LINK.
If you want happiness for an hour? Take a nap.
If you want happiness for a day? Go fishing.
If you want happiness for a year? Inherit a fortune.
If you want happiness for a lifetime? Help someone else.
Here's a few of Things That Truly Make Me Happy (in random order)
- My son's laughter.
- Taking photos of random people.
- Eating green mango.
- Napping :)
- Watching reruns of 'Friends'.
- Reading a book by Nicholas Sparks.
- Goodnight kiss from my son.
- Dressing up for a night out.
- Browsing at bookstores.
- Watching 'The Notebook' on dvd.
- Editing photos.
- Cooking for family and friends.
- Singing out loud!
- A hug from my son.
- Drinking coffee in the morning.
- Strolling at a mall.
- Watching 'Dog Whisperer'.
- Seeing my friends.
- Reading and sharing 'happiness quotes'.
- Frolicking on the beach :D
- Lunch/Dinner with EJ and Seamus.
- Reading Harry Potter books... again and again!
- Trying out clothes at fitting rooms of dress shops.
- Running for 'Pasig River'.
- Night out with girl friends.
- Visiting my sisters.
- Doing butterfly or breast strokes at the pool.
- Creating my own beaded bracelets and necklaces.
- Volunteering for a good cause.
I know you're getting bored now so I'll stop right there. My top three are: my son's laughter, reruns of 'Friends' and frolicking on the beach!
It's your turn. What are some of the things that make you happy?